The Tray Original fits on your Peloton Bike Original (not Plus bike) handlebars and will support a laptop, phone, tablet, book, or anything else you may want to multitask with while taking that casual scenic ride. You don't have to ride all-out all the time. Throw the tray on and bust out a dual-purpose work-workout event.
Available in Clear or Dark Acrylic for the Peloton® bike only.
- Compatible with Peloton Bike (original models)
- The Tray: Compatible with Peloton Bikes (Original Models). Kick your productivity into high gear! The original multi-tasking accessory for your Peloton. The Tray seamlessly turns your Peloton into a functional dual-purpose workstation—work, meet, read, or watch TV while you ride!
- Tray Accessories: Keep your work from sliding while you ride! This supportive acrylic tray fits onto your handlebars and is the perfect laptop tray or holder for your tablet, phone, books, and more. Peloton bike, laptop, and coffee mug in the image are for illustration purposes only and not included
- Made to Fit: Designed for your ride! Unlike universal exercise bike desk or computer stand attachments, patent-pending Tray is made to fit your Peloton bike and mount on the handlebars in seconds flat without hardware. Throw on the clear acrylic tray and go!
- Low Maintenance: Durable and hygienic! Constructed with a heavy-duty acrylic for durability and easy cleaning. The Tray is engineered to outlast other accessories and won't harbor stains, sweat, or odor. Just wipe down after use and store the tray on your bike or in another secure location until your next workout
- Made in the USA | Cause, It’s for Good: At Top Form Design, we stand behind every one of our products for as long as you own it! If you find a problem, talk to us, and we'll make it right. Proudly designed and built in the Pacific Northwest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
First the packaging was amazing to protect it, and the tray just sits right on the hump. This makes it easy for putting on/off when working or when just riding. Iâ€™m 5â€™5â€ and my knees almost hit the tray, but they donâ€™t with my previous seat height.
Well itâ€™s nice but Iâ€™d rather have access to the lower handle bar then have it blocked. Iâ€™m not tall so my short stubby arms donâ€™t really reach the vertical handle bar on the Peloton.
What a game changer!!Iâ€™m so glad I bought this!Great quality for the price.Easy set up.Sturdy.Minimalistic.
The instructions stated to peel the plastic covering, but mine didn't have one.It does rest sturdly on the center hump. The last photo shows the "spintray" square paper on top with the black piece that helps keep items from sliding down. However: 1. Why is that paper on top if the the plastic piece was shone on the first step and no mention of turning the tray over was mentioned? 2. The black piece is on the top of the square "spintray" side and not on the other side as seen in photo 1!
Itâ€™s a desk and holds a computer. But it moves and itâ€™s a bad work angle. Wish it had a bigger lift on the front for more of a straight on view